Complaint Review: Attack Marketing

Los Angeles
    Internet
    United States of America

Attack Marketing Los Angeles Just want others to beware Internet

*Consumer Comment: Attack! Marketing TOOK nearly 8 months to issue paychecks!

I am only writing this to help others to beware.  Attack Marketing is great to work for, in fact I have had many wonderful projects from them.  They do take a long time to pay, yet they tell you this up front.  Here's the thing I want you to beware of though.  They send you a confirmation of hours after you have worked.  In my case I noticed lately about 50 percent of the time these hours are slightly wrong.  It's not a huge amount, but they may cut 15 min -2 hrs off, or $5-$10 cut off expenses.  If you catch it there is a form to let them know the hours were recorded wrong. This may or may not be fixed.  I think this is what Attack does and if they skim just a little off of everyone's check most people don't notice and the account reps (or the company) make more money.  Once I was told $25 for parking would be covered and when I sent in my expenses they refused to pay it all and only would pay $10.  Just beware.  It's the little things, but it' s your money and it's not fair.  At this point they are ignoring all my calls and emails about the extra few dollars they owe me.

There are many promotional companies.. If there are other projects from other companies and you have choice, choose elsewhere!  Happy Marketing to you, it's a fun industry! :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/attack-marketing/internet/attack-marketing-los-angeles-just-want-others-to-beware-internet-737253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Attack! Marketing TOOK nearly 8 months to issue paychecks!

AUTHOR: AnotherDayAnotherDollar - (United States of America)

Attack! Marketing took nearly 8 months to issue paychecks. It was always one thing or another with the old "paperwork" is missing routine. After many, many, many calls and emails they finally paid. It was just too much work to get paid from them. I'm OK with waiting up to 90 days for my check but, 8 months is just not right!!!