Complaint Review: Auction Armory

• Reported By: Edmond — Silver Spring Maryland USA
  • Auction Armory

Internet
    USA

Auction Armory Auction Armory is a SCAM! Started following Auction Armory on insta and saw a few of my photos, checked out his Auction Armory website and found even more. At first, no big deal then I noticed another site of his called auctionarmory.com with one of my giveaways and a handful of my products.  Orlando Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner's Response

Auction Armory is a SCAM!

Started following Auction Armory on insta and saw a few of my photos, checked out his Auction Armory website and found even more. At first, no big deal then I noticed another site of his called auctionarmory.com with one of my giveaways and a handful of my products. All which are affiliate links off his site to another site not even mine!

I have giving no permission for this site to post my content and will contacting my lawyers. As a company owner we spend 1000s of dollars to publish content on our websites. Just so some jerk can post it on his site and toss it out like it’s his. I’m labeling both auctionarmory and auctionarmory.com as scams and shouldn’t be allowed online.

No ligament accounts with 100s of items that he has no ties to. After I joined I was hit will 3 email blasts from Mailchimp within 5 mins. Really pisses me off to see our product links pointing to an off shore site. Thanks Auction Armory!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auction-armory/internet/auction-armory-auction-armory-is-a-scam-started-following-auction-armory-on-insta-and-sa-1404052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner's Response

AUTHOR: Auction Armory - (USA)

This ripoff report came from Jeremy Irwin. Jeremy Irwin is the owner of Gundose LLC (gundose.com) and The Gun Directory (thegundirectory.com). Jeremy Irwin was an employee at Auction Armory for a little over 3 months, during which time he worked as the social media content manager for Auction Armory. After 3 month our investors decided to let Jeremy go for several reasons:

1. Jeremy Irwin was on a weekly salary of $600.00, the investors felt that Jeremy's work was not up to par for the amount which he was paid for.

2. Jeremy Irwin is not someone that we want to continue to work with because of his work attitude. He is extemely unprofessinal, passive agreesive and has no idea how to properly communicate with his employers. He thinks that he knows more than anyone and he is never wrong about anything. (To all employers out there, red flag much?) The worst aspect is that he still thinks he did nothing wrong.

3. Jeremy's unprofesional attitude has caused negative impacts on Auction Armory and he even made us lose potential advertisers because of how rude he was. (We have email proof)

4. The social media work that he did for us was mediocre at best. For $600.00 a week, Jeremy spends most of his time working on building up his own social media and website. This was the final draw for us. Not only did he not focus on Auction Armory as his priorty, he was taking ideas from Auction Armory and using it to build his own website. (All the while we're paying him $600.00 a week)

5. Again, he is perfect. Never made any mistakes and is never wrong about anything.

As a business owner, I want to ask other employers if the things listed above are reasonable enough to let a employee go, in any industry. We were professional all the way through and we thought we ended our dealings with Jeremy on good terms.

Now this is where things got intereting: Shortly after Jeremy's departure from Auction Armory, his website The Gun Directory (thegundirectory.com) was reported by someone to this website as a scam. In the ripoff report, Jeremy was accused of posting someone else's content and giveaways without permission. Instead of looking into this issue and trying to solve it, Jeremy immeditely thought that we, Auction Armory, were the ones that sent the ripoff report as a way to sabotage his reputation. (See #2 that he thinks he know everything)

Just to clarify if it isn't obvious, Auction Armory did not file a ripoff report on Jeremy as a way to try to sabotage him. During his employement with us we've done nothing but trying to help him. He had a great job with us but his toxic attitude and the fact that he took ideas from Auction Armory to build his own website while we're paying him was just too much for us to bear.

The ripoff report on Jeremy Irwin came from a real individual who felt that he was scammed by Jeremy. Again, instead of looking into it, Jeremy blamed it on Auction Armory. The best part about this ripoff report is that Jeremy literally just took the ripoff report that was against him, and replaced his name with Auction Armory. Don't you think that it's quite petty and immature? We can't even take this ripoff report seriously because it's just a copy paste. It's Jeremy's way of getting back at us because he "knows for sure" that Auction Armory was the one who filed the ripoff report against him.

See the ripoff report on Jeremy Irwin, Gundose and The Gun Directory: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-gun-directory/internet/the-gun-directory-gundose-jeremy-calloway-gundose-aka-the-gun-directory-is-a-scam-h*o-1403923

As you can see, Jeremy just copy and pasted that ripoff report and send it against us with our names on it. A ripoff report that was filed by someone else. See the dates are only 1 day apart, he filed this ripoff report a day after he got his.

For those that are interested and patient enough to read this far, I won't say anything else about this. Instead, I'll let the people decide and see for themselves. The fact that The Gun Directory is only a few weeks old but already got a ripoff report should tell you something about Jeremy Irwin. The worst part is that instead of doing something to try to fix it, he blames it on Auction Armory. I won't be surpsied if he starts blaming us for every little problem that he has.

We're very relieved to have let go of Jeremy Irwin and as his former employer, we want to warn future potential employers to beware of Jeremy Irwin, Gundose and The Gun Directory. If he reaches out to you for advertising services, please beware that this is how this man is.

Now that we cleared this up, if you don't know who we're yet, Auction Armory is a 100% free firearm social marketplace. We combine features of social media and marketplace into the ultimate site for everything firearm related. You can set up an online store for free, create and join groups, publish and read blogs & fourms, check out FFLs & gun shows and much more. Join us at auctionarmory.com and if you have any questions please contact our support at support@auctionarmory.com or give us a call (407) 753-2200. Thank you for your time.