Complaint Review: auctionmasters.com

• auctionmasters.com
    19150 Territorial Road
    Dayton, Minnesota
    United States of America

auctionmasters.com Dayton Auction Buyer Beware! This Auction has the worst customer service of any business that I have ever dealt with! Dayton, Minnesota

Buyer Beware!  I have bought items from this Auction in the past and you need to be careful!  Do not buy any items that you have not inspected.  I recently purchased an office chair that looked like it was in perfect shape from the photo.  The auction manager did not indicate any damage to the chair as they have done in similar postings (quite frequently state that that the item is damaged or available only for parts or does not work, etc).

A employee stated that I needed to see Sharon for a refund or credit (co-owner is a Sharon Christian).  They make you pay in advance before picking up your items!  I spoke with Sharon and showed her that the chair was basically "cracked in half" and was not even repairable.  She laughed at me and refused to offer any credit or refund my money.  This woman was the rudest person that I have ever dealt with in my 48 years of living!  Her response was "don't tell me how to run my business".  My son was so surpised by her attitude and poor customer service.

If you ever have a problem and have to deal with Sharon, be aware that she is Rude and don't care at all about your satisfaction.  She will laugh in your face!  I know that God has a plan for her in the end, but she has absolutely no communication or customer service perspective skills at all!  I was thinking that she would give some type of auction credit......wrong!

We ended up leaving the chair after she told us that she had no dumpster and told us that we had to bring it with us as she had no dumpster on site.  I was out over $40, but that is one of life's lessons, which I had to explain to my son.  I told him that there are just some people in life that take advantage of others and rip you off.  Sharon will rip you off without even blinking an eye.  I checked Better Bussiness Bureau and she has refused to join and is not BBB accredited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auctionmasterscom/dayton-minnesota-55369-9216/auctionmasterscom-dayton-auction-buyer-beware-this-auction-has-the-worst-customer-servi-928584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content