Complaint Review: AUM

• Reported By: Karen — New Hudson Michigan United States of America
  • AUM

Carol Stream, Illinois
    United States of America

I'm pretty sure I'm being ripped-off by AUM, I'm not home for Months at a time and my bill is still 50 to 60 dollars. How can that be?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aum/carol-stream-illinois-60197/aum-i-believe-aum-is-ripping-me-off-carol-stream-illinois-747476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The poster is absolutely correct - AUM is a scam

AUTHOR: Annoyed consumer - (USA)

Although this is a rather old post I have made AUM a pet project and have put together a lot of information about how they operate.

This operation is a total scam, I know this from also being ripped off by them and you would benefit from taking a look at my site at:   http://aumsucks.blogspot.com/

Also you or other readers might want to send copies of your complaints to:  jpeterson@aum-inc.com  Jeffrey Peterson

Exec. Vice President - General Counsel AUM.  I am sure he isn't going to do anything but it will serve as notice to him and to AUM that you are one of the many people who recognize that AUM is running a scam against consumers.

speculation

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

How many square feet is your house? It can cost that much if you have the air conditioning on. Water heaters, refrigerators, deep freezers and well pumps should be considered. TVs, cable converters, and computers draw current in stand-by mode.

"I believe AUM is ripping me off"

It's unfair to post a rip off report based on speculation.