Complaint Review: Aura Vie

www.AuraViewTrial.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Aura Vie Free trial not free! Internet

Deceptive marketing to say the least.  Saw an ad for a Free Trial of Aura Vie and Vivexin eye cream.  Read all the small print available.  Only had to pay the small shipping costs.   Another interesting point was in their advertising they said it was a woman from my home-town that had invented it.  I'm sure everyone noticed the same thing - that the inventor was from YOUR home town, too.

The product arrived and the charges went to my debit card.  Started using the product and although no miracles occured, no major complaints.  Until I checked my debit card statement and see that they charged me $97.88 three weeks later.  I called them to ask about it and she told me I must have missed the small print stating it was only a 20 day free trial, and then I was automatically enrolled in their auto-program.  They would not reverse the $97.88 as they have now sent 60 days worth of product (which has not arrived yet).

I know I read as carefully as I could any small print regarding being enrolled in an auto-program and did not see it.  This will probably be the last time I ever order anything over the internet with a free trial again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aura-vie/internet/aura-vie-free-trial-not-free-internet-884571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content