Complaint Review: AuraVie Skin Care

• Reported By: Lana — Bremerton Washington
  • AuraVie Skin Care

Internet
    USA

AuraVie Skin Care Facekit receive a sample kit for $2.95 shipping only Van Nuys CA

Received e-mail to try AuraView skincare kit for $2.95, shipping only.  Received with a packing list showing the

$2.95 paid with description of product as: Auraview Renew, Revive, Replenish Risk Free Trial w/EBooks.  Nothing on packing list regarding return policy.  Packing list dated 7/19/14.  Charged my bank account 8/4 for $97.88.

I called the number on my bank acct. charge and she told me the return policy was included in the shipment.  It was not.  She offered to credit me $40.00 toward the product.  But since that charge is in processing, I have to wait until it has gone though to file a complaint with  my bank.  Was a credit card purchase.  Even if I got back $40.00, the samples are so small they would not be worth $52.95. Return policy was 14 days she said.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auravie-skin-care/internet/auravie-skin-care-facekit-receive-a-sample-kit-for-295-shipping-only-van-nuys-ca-1167966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content