Complaint Review: AuraVie

• AuraVie

Internet
    USA

AuraVie Rip off Internet

Do not make the mistake of paying "only shipping and handling" for this product!  They will send you monthly shipments and bill for 97.88, not only the expense but it is a crappy feeling product on your skin.  I have been fighting with AuraVie for a month to get my refund.

I spoke the their customer service dept , Matt and was told he would credit my account for 40.00 for June even though I didn't use any/open box then he said to return the July shipment and then he recited what I was to send them via e-mail saying I would not dispute the charges and they would refund the full amount for July.

i returned the product unopened at my expense of 8.00 AND sent the recited e-mail then I got an e-mail saying I need to call and speak to a supervisor.  I spoke to another man today and low and behold he said they had t received my return.  I gave him the tracking number and magicaly their mail dept. located my package in just a minute or two.

They now say give them 5 business days.....if no credit in 5 days I told him I WILL Dispute the charges and I am positive my credit card company will get my money back!

PLEASE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SCAM of a business!  They do sell other products too so be sure to research!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auravie/internet/auravie-rip-off-internet-1176131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content