Complaint Review: AuraVie

7900 Gloria Ave
    Van Nuys, California
    United States of America

AuraVie Ripped Off By Auravie Van Nuys, California

I enjoy finding good beauty products but want to be sure they do what they claim before paying a high dollar amount for them.  That's what was exciting about getting a 30 day trial of AuraVie products.  Thirty days of daily use should be enough to determine if a product works for me.

I did not find the products to be what they claimed.  I had saved the box the product came in so that I could use it to return the product if it did not meet my expectations.  When I took out the box I was looking for the return address but it listed a PO Box only.  I wanted to return it with tracking information so I could be sure it was received.  So I went back to the internet to find the street address.  That is when I discovered it was a scam.

I immediately checked my credit card and sure enough, I had already been charged $98 for something I never ordered.  I called the credit card company right away and asked that they refuse payment and block AuraVie from any further charges to my card.  My credit card company told me it would take 3 to 5 days before I would hear back from them so I don't know what outcome will be.

I called AuraVie and got a recording.  I decided to send them an email indicating that I had returned the product and did not approve any further credit card charges.  When I finally was able to speak to someone, I was told I was sent a 30 day supply but only had 10 days to try it.  Now does that make sense to anybody???  How is it that all the people who decide to try this product think they have 30 days of use before returning it and are completely surprised when they are told they only had 10 days of use?

I can't imagine working for a company and having to deal with all the calls they must get from angry consumers.  Even worse would be owning a company that intentionally cheats people.  I wonder how they sleep at night!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auravie/van-nuys-california-91406/auravie-ripped-off-by-auravie-van-nuys-california-1040784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content