Complaint Review: Authentic Lacrosse

• Authentic Lacrosse
    P.O. Box 264
    Flemington , New Jersey
    USA

Authentic Lacrosse not only never fulfilled my order, they never returned multiple phone calls and emails. Flemington New Jersey

I wish I had done better research before ordering from these people. If I had, I would have seen that there was already a report here about them.

I placed a order with them--a very simple one, for strings and mesh for my son's new lacrosse head. After a week of checking the status of my order online and seeing only "processing", I started to worry. I began calling them and leaving messages, and after not hearing back from them, emails, too.

There is no online alert that this place has gone out of business, but the fact that they are completely unresponsive is a bad sign. Today, I am contesting the charge with my credit card company.

Do not throw your money away on this scam artist like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/authentic-lacrosse/flemington-new-jersey-08822/authentic-lacrosse-not-only-never-fulfilled-my-order-they-never-returned-multiple-phone-1057894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content