Complaint Review: Authentic Watches On Sale

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Reported By: helpfulposter — Washington, DC District of Columbia United States of America
  • Authentic Watches On Sale
    43 West 120th Street
    New York, New York
    United States of America

Authentic Watches On Sale Geniune Watches On Sale, Fine Watches On Sale Too good to be true watch pricing IS too good to be true New York, New York

I'm in the market for a Tag Heuer watch.  The watch I want retails for $2900.  The most competative price I found at reputable dealers was in the area of $2400.  One site had the watch listed at $1395.  Upon further research I stumbled across another message board regarding sites by similar names with an identical look and feel, all of which had been shut down after users reported the site as a money order scam.  When I googled the storefront address plus the word "complaint" i found an article on this site (rip off report) for electroforall.com.  I believe this site is run by the same scammer and will result in the same losses for anyone that uses the site.

I was not personally ripped off, but since I found almost no information on this particular site I felt it was my civic duty to post a warning - hopefully the google bots find this post and other would-be victims can be saved the trouble.

The website is www.authenticwatchesonsale.com.  Please note that this is NOT the same as www.authenticwatches.com, which appears to be legit and well reviewed by the masses.

Be safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/authentic-watches-on-sale/new-york-new-york-10027/authentic-watches-on-sale-geniune-watches-on-sale-fine-watches-on-sale-too-good-to-be-tru-814286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content