Complaint Review: Authorhouse Publishing

• Authorhouse Publishing
    1663 Liberty Drive Suite 200 Bloomington Indiana 47403
    Nationwide

Authorhouse Publishing Royalties Rip-Off Bloomington Indiana

Hi: I looked at the 2nd quarter statement. I was sure that the royalties are backwards. You guys are to receive the lesser amount from the sale of each book. It seems as if I am receiving the lesser amount. I no longer want to do business with Authorhouse Publishing. I want my book removed from the site and any affiliates of Authorhouse. If I find that the book has not been removed in an ample amount of time I will commence a lawsuit against Authorhouse. From todays date.

Do not print or sell any of the title "Longsuffering" By Author Bryant S, Herbert. I am serving this e-mail as a request to stop doing business with Authorhouse Publishing. I find that the publishing companys practices are lesser then fair for authors and the contracts are bogus and misleading. It took me 4 efforts to get my book printed correctly and there are still multiple errors in the print. The pictures are very bad in the published document as well.

I would like my book removed immediately from the website and all the other websites that I have found my book on. I dont want any dealings with this publishing company hence forth from this day August 23, 2007.

Respectfully,

Bryant
APG, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/authorhouse-publishing/nationwide/authorhouse-publishing-royalties-rip-off-bloomington-indiana-269635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content