Complaint Review: Auto Appraisal Group

• Reported By: Larry — Johns Island South Carolina USA
  • Auto Appraisal Group

Nationwide
    USA

Auto Appraisal Group Bogus Service, Bait amd Switch Overcharge and No final Value Nationwide

I sell classic cars and have dealt with numerous appraisers and even refer some to customers with no issues. This group came to my home to appraise a Restored 57 Chevy BelAir, for a customer, and the appraiser was very nice. I bent over backwards for him and even let him use my lift to do a thorough inspection.

2 weeks passed and no word from the customer, so I gave him a call. He was very irritated because this appraisal group, whos fee is $300, ended up charging him $550. The customer was so mad he wouldnt even discuss the appraisal with me and ultimately lost me the customer. I call AAG and asked for the number that the appraisal came in at and they refused it and said if I wanted they could send out another appraiser and charge me.

I will never refer another customer to AAG nor will I ever allow a customer to have AAG to inspect my cars, even if loses me a sale. I supplied them a customer, let them use my lift and shop to do the inspection, they overcharged him, lost me a customer and wont even tell me what the appraisal came in at on my own car. If it wasnt for me and my car they wouldnt have made anything.

Use at your own risk!!!!

Try I-VAN, they are more reputable

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-appraisal-group/nationwide/auto-appraisal-group-bogus-service-bait-amd-switch-overcharge-and-no-final-value-nationw-1398459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content