Complaint Review: Auto Expo

• Auto Expo
    4615 N High St
    Columbus, Ohio
    USA

This car lot sold me a 2005 Cadillac CTS that they disabled the check engine light, and lied to me throughout the entire sale. When I fought them on it, after having the car for for 6 months with 1 month of it being operable, they stopped applying my payments to the car, and had a repo guy come for it. Luckily, the repo guy had a soul, and had me just turn it in to them voluntarily with a document stating that I am not going to have any judgement against me. Now I just have to sue for the $5,000 I put into the piece of junk! They don't answer messages, they lie with every word they speak, and are the shadiest people I ever dealt with. DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY...there are better buy here pay here lots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-expo/columbus-ohio-43224/auto-expo-car-mart-criminal-used-car-tactics-columbus-ohio-1088295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RE:Jim

AUTHOR: bonovox2k1 - ()

The car lot, knowing they were in the wrong, signed the document, not the tow truck driver...trust me, they aren't suing anyone, lest it come out that they are a front for drugs and other illicit operations.

What Law School Did The Tow Truck Driver Graduate From???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Either this is a fake report or you and the tow truck driver haven't a clue!  Whether they pick up the car or you turn it in voluntarily its a REPO.  What ever paper you supposedly signed with the tow truck driver is MEANINGLESS because that paper DOES NOT negate the contractual agreement you had with the seller.  At this point the seller has the option of suing you for the remainder of the contract balance.