Complaint Review: Auto Loss

10117 SE Sunnyside Rd.
    Clackamas, Oregon
    USA

Auto Loss Monica Fisher Deceptive Trade Clackamas Oregon

Like so many others, I was ripped off by Auto Loss. Monica Fisher promised me results that are unrealistic and then strung me along for months by giving useless advise.

Farmers Insurance basically laughed at the Vehicle Diminution of Value Report prepared by Auto Loss and said Autoloss Inc. has a reputation for greatly over stating diminished values. My Lawyer informed me that companies like Auto Loss are "Toothless Tigers" who talk a good game, take your money and disappear. Don't fall for this scam! Farmers Insurance offered me a low $1000 settlement in the beginning which is way I hired Autoloss Inc.

I was promised a more substantial settlement, which was not the case. Autoloss Inc. has no ability to generate better offers, they are just hot air! Insurance companies aren't stupid, they run their own diminished values and make you an offer, if you don't like it hire a Lawyer because that is the only way to motivate Insurance companies to settle.
Auto Loss took advantage of me by using deceptive trade practices and they will do the same to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-loss/clackamas-oregon-97015/auto-loss-monica-fisher-deceptive-trade-clackamas-oregon-1399515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content