Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: Ludatron — Baytown Texas USA
Auto Parts Global LLC
1298 SW Biltmore St # 1234NP Port Saint Lucie, Florida USA

Auto Parts Global LLC, Global Car Parts Trading LLC,Auto Part Deals, parts-go.com/ Auto Parts Reseller Scam Port Saint Lucie Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company has the worst shipping department and methods ever, and you will receive no tracking info or details on your order. I placed an order on May 17th, 2017 for an engine, at a cost of $1875.00. The cost was very agreeable, but come to find out... the shipping is the absolute worst ever. As of June 15th, 2017, I have yet to receive my purchase, and have not been given any tracking numbers, or info on what shipping company is being used. I have made repeated calls to the customer service department, most were ignored, and when I did connect with "Mike", I felt like he was just telling me what I wanted to hear to get me off the phone. He would place me on hold for a couple of minutes, and when he came back on-line, he gave me the excuse that Memorial Day had set all their shipments back by 3-4 days, and that my product was in transit. Since my order fell after the supposed delivery date, "Mike" did offer to refund the $130.00 shipping cost, only after "Proof of Delivery", which so far has not happened. Now the reason I chose to go through this company is the prices they offer for the engines is very competitive, and a good value, as is the low mileage, and also offer the best warranty I have seen. My complaints with this company, is the lack of customer service and satisfaction, as well as the horrible and extremely outdated shipping methods they use and offer. They tell you when you place the order that you will get a tracking number, but this is 100% ""NOT TRUE"".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-parts-global-llc/port-saint-lucie-florida-34983/auto-parts-global-llc-global-car-parts-trading-llcauto-part-deals-parts-gocom-auto-p-1379879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Parts Global LLC