Complaint Review: Auto Processing Center

• Auto Processing Center
    12661 Hoover St
    Garden Grove, California
    USA

Auto Processing Center Stealing,uncooperative,stalling, lying,will not call you back, trys to intimidate you. Garden Grove California

*Author of original report: Still nothing

On 7-29-13 I was contacted by Auto Processing Center re: a warranty program for my Jeep. I was told I had 30 days to decide if I wanted to keep it. The contract price was $2664.00 and I put down $400.00.

On 8-13-13 I contacted Tim and he told me how to send in for a cancellation and my refund. I did everything he told me. On 8-20-13 I received a letter from EFG Companies stating my contract was cancelled as of the above date, well within the 30 days. I contacted Auto Processing Center as soon as I received the letter of cancellation. I was told to give them 6 weeks to process the refund.

On 10-7-13 I recontacted Auto Processing Center. I was told again that it is being processed.

On 11-14-13 I recontacted Auto Processing Center and again told, it was being processed.

I started calling evey other day in December to inquire about my refund. I still Have yet to receive it. I followed the cancellation process perfectly.

I made a final call today, 12-27-13... however this time, no one answered and the mail box is full so I can not leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-processing-center/garden-grove-california-92841/auto-processing-center-stealinguncooperativestalling-lyingwill-not-call-you-back-try-1111044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still nothing

AUTHOR: Sandy - ()

Is anything going to be done to this company? I see where they are still stealing money from people. What can we do to get our money back or put this company out of buisness?