Complaint Review: Auto Trader Magazine

• Auto Trader Magazine
    www.autotrader.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Auto Trader Magazine Mark Scott I paid $75 for ad until car is sold.. went to renew my ad they told me to pay again for the same car. Internet

My AD ID Number:2001188

I paid this company $75 to post an ad to sale my my car, they claim Renewing my ad for free every 8 weeks until it sold! that was why I've chosen to pay $75 top advertisement package.

called to renew my ad and lower the price so I can sale it. I was told my ad #2001188 has been expired and that I have to pay for new ad for the same car. further more they said after 90 days your ad expired,,,!! well then they should never offer "

renew of my ad for free every 8 weeks"

they should say $75 for 90 days.

That was  so FRAUD to expired my ad after 90 days when most credit card company don't except charge back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-trader-magazine/internet/auto-trader-magazine-mark-scott-i-paid-75-for-ad-until-car-is-sold-went-to-renew-my-ad-507979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content