Complaint Review: Auto Traffic Avalanche

• Reported By: Glenn — birmingham Michigan USA
  • Auto Traffic Avalanche

Internet
    United States of America

Auto Traffic Avalanche Kieran Gill, Imran S & Mike Wright Product Has Download, Download does Not Work, Their Support Does Not Get Back To You, Internet

Company pitchman uses a persuasive, sounds too good to be true presentation on how great the product is, the answer to not making money online.  The pitchman then goes on to say product set up is a snap, takes less than 10 minutes to set up.

The software they give you does not work, and so I am stuck trying to set up the software, despite how easy they say it is to do!

Pitchman then says product requires only 12 clicks and 13 minutes a day to operate.

Pitchman says if you ever get into a problem, just email our support desk, we will get back to you asap. I have messaged their support desk 6 times over the course of a week and no reply, no response.

Pitchman says we give a 60 day money back guarantee.  If I dont get help soon I am going to ask for my refund, but at this rate I dont think they will cooperate on that either.  May have to go thru paypal to get a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-traffic-avalanche/internet/auto-traffic-avalanche-kieran-gill-imran-s-mike-wright-product-has-download-download-d-637336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content