Complaint Review: Auto Transport America

• Reported By: Mount Kisco New York
  • Auto Transport America
    2110 North Florida Mango Road
    West Palm Beach, Florida

Auto Transport America This company transported my car from Florida to New York and the vehicle was damaged. West Palm Beach Florida

This company transported my car from Florida to New York and the vehicle was damaged. I submitted the required documentation including photographs and paid invoices from the local Toyota dealer. I have called Auto Transport numerous times and been told that no one in the claims department is in. I would say I have been given that line at least ten times.

At this point I don't know what to do. It cost me $1,000 to fix my car so that it would pass New York State inspection. This was on top of the $950 to get the car transported. I feel that this is a dishonest operation and I would like to warn others to stay away.

Thank you for your help.

Will
Mount Kisco, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-transport-america/west-palm-beach-florida-33409/auto-transport-america-this-company-transported-my-car-from-florida-to-new-york-and-the-ve-281630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content