Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Advertising Services companies on Automotive topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,585 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Aug 03 2017
Metrics Auto Consignment and Sales Craigslist Ripoff Internet Author: Palmdale, California Auto Advertising Services: Metrics Auto Consignment and Sales Internet

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 11 2017
Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive sales event flyers, numbers switcharoo Wynne Arkansas
Author: Holly Grove, Arkansas Auto Advertising Services: Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wynne , Arkansas

Jul 20 2017
KMJ Performance KMJ Story city Iowa Author: lima, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: KMJ Performance Story city, Iowa

Jul 06 2017
Driveclub LLC, Advertise on your car, Caradvertising.netCaradvertising.com Company is a scam. Will pretend to not understand English. Make you pay a signup fee and randomly charge more Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Driveclub LLC Internet

Jun 29 2017
Bruce Johnson Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Advertising Services: Bruce Johnson Internet

Jun 16 2017
BIDADOO Fraud on there listing. Internet Author: fair oaks, California Auto Advertising Services: BIDADOO Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 07 2017
Dealer Rank Virtual GroupTeam One Ousourcing Ripoff marketing and SEO provider lies about his team and does not do the work you pay for. Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Rank Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Certified Graphics Inc Used Copyrighted material delray beach Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Certified Graphics Inc delray beach, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Tradenet autos There a scam they told me they would guarantee to sell my truck within 45 days or I would get my money back Internet Internet Author: Colebrook , New Hampshire Auto Advertising Services: Tradenet autos Internet

Jun 04 2017
World Car Nissan Hyundai Be aware!! Complete scammers!! San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: World Car Nissan Hyundai San Antonio , Texas

May 30 2017
Timeless Auto Sales WARNING: RIP-OFF WARNING: RIP-OFF WARNING: RIP-OFF Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: milaca, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: Timeless Auto Sales Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
DHPAY-WOLDDR-18030072550GBR Internet Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Advertising Services: DHPAY-WOLDDR-18030072550GBR Internet

May 22 2017
Geil & Mehr Geil & Mehr Craigslist POster is a big Fraud Internet Author: Plano, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Geil & Mehr Internet

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 15 2017
Seller Networks Internet Author: Internet Auto Advertising Services: Seller Networks Internet