Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Advertising Services companies on Automotive topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,538 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions Classy Auto, National Vehicle, RV Daily and more. Vehicle Selling Solutions Changed Their Name From National Vehicle Omaha Nebraska Author: Quebec Auto Advertising Services: Vehicle Selling Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 09 2017
titan salvage alliance network akt they took my money and gave me nothing. ? Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: titan salvage alliance network akt Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Joe / alan sales managers I am reporting sunrise camping center in hickory nc. For steeling my 100.00 deposit and avoiding me on its return.Hickory North Carolina Author: Hudson, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Hickory , North Carolina

Mar 06 2017
EBay Motors/ Sally Harper EBay motors Scandal Internet Author: Middletown, Delaware Auto Advertising Services: EBay Motors/ Sally Harper Internet

Mar 07 2017
ClassyAuto.com vehiclesellingsolutions.com Vehicle Selling Solutions LLC Vehicle Selling Solutions They changed their name again Omaha Nebraska Author: Alabama Auto Advertising Services: ClassyAuto.com Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 03 2017
Prime Time Insurance, LLC Ralph Walters, RALPH EDWARD WALTERS JR, JONATHAN AMARAL, BRIDGET NICHOLE WALTERS BE AWARE - SELL BAD LEADS YOU RECEIVE ONLY UNTIL THEY CASH YOUR CHECK! Phoenix, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Prime Time Insurance, LLC Internet

Feb 21 2017
Once Driven Refund never happened Roanoke Virginia Author: HOUGHTON, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Once Driven Roanoke, Virginia

Feb 16 2017
advertiseonmycar.net Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Auto Advertising Services: advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Feb 14 2017
Sam Leath Terry Scam artist refused to pay wage Encinitas, California Internet Author: Westminster , California Auto Advertising Services: Sam Leath Internet

Feb 13 2017
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Garfield, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Endurance Warranty Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Landmark Chrysler Jeep Landmark Auto unprofessional and unethical Springfield Illinois Author: Havana, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: Landmark Chrysler Jeep Springfield, Illinois

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Jan 30 2017
ADVICARS JAIME PENATE Never trust business promises until you investigate the truth liers and cheaters always get caught Internet Author: Wenatchee, Washington Auto Advertising Services: ADVICARS Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Salazar car sales they sent me a pulltab ticket. showing me that i was a winner for a 55 in TV that was a scam Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Salazar car sales Avondale, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
I/O COM Vehicle Tools I/O Com over promises and under delivers WOODINVILLE Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: I/O COM WOODINVILLE, Washington

Jan 16 2017
Mac Haik Chevrolet False Advertising on Internet Sales Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Mac Haik Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Dec 30 2016
INTOXILOCK the company has faulty units. I had a failed result because of something I ate not drinking alcohol DES MOINS IOWA Nationwide Author: valley stream, New York Auto Advertising Services: INTOXILOCK Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Eagle Ford Graphics Texas Car WrapsTexas Boat Wraps Owner Howard Benavides is a lier! Beware! He lies about quality and over charges by swindling people out of their money. Helotes Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eagle Ford Graphics Helotes, Texas