Automotive → Auto Dealer Repairs

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 13 2017
Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Rip Off Fort Worth Texas
Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Fort Worth, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Nissan 2008 Nissan Titan Nationwide
Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissan Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
PJ's Auto World, Inc Auctioned Flood Car which was not disclosed Clearwater Florida Author: Deland, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: PJ's Auto World, Inc Internet

Feb 08 2017
Coffee Chrysler Boom Baby Boom! Coffee Chrysler sold me a lemon and told me it's not their problem! Douglas Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Coffee Chrysler Douglas, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Capital GMC San Jose Ca Steve Powell and Gill Portillo My wife had the worst experience. She has AUL Warranty so once a Warranty claim is granted this left a $100.00 deductable no matter what.  San Jose California Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital GMC San Jose Ca San Jose, California

Feb 02 2017
Loris and Eddies Auto Repair Zarooki Motors Dishonest, lies to customers, make promises they do not keep Denver Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Loris and Eddies Auto Repair Denver, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
Kristal Auto Mall Replaced battery that wasn't needed. No problems with battery until it got into their repair shop. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Kristal Auto Mall Brooklyn, New York

Jan 28 2017
 Don’t EVER go to this dealership.We thought we could trust a dealership to do the job right!! Reno Nationwide
Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Betty Mesi Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Billion automotive Billion jeep eagle and chrysler Fraud. Misrepresentation, misleading sales tactics. Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Dell rapids, South Dakota Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion automotive Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy "RECALL FIX", made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 10 2017
ford extended repair guy says he works for ford company, I say, let me look up this number and he hangs up. Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: ford extended repair

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Grossinger Motors Caroline Grossinger Unlawful termination, illegal unauthorized employee chargebacks, harassing workplace environment, fraud, deceptive practices, etc Normal Illinois Author: Morton, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Grossinger Motors Normal, Illinois

Jan 04 2017
jd byrider Cnac abandonment. refusal of service. refusal of acknowledgement. lieing. louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byrider louisville, Kentucky

Dec 26 2016
Ferrari of Palm Beach Ferrari Maserati Palm Beach Ferrari Maserati of Palm Beach returned car from service with even bigger body paint damage and refused to take responsibilty for it West Palm Beach, Florida Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ferrari of Palm Beach West Palm Beach,, Florida