Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Dealer Repairs companies on Automotive topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,096 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 12 2017
Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Bought car from them had problem from start they wanted me to pay half for repairs I refused they wont fix problem Williamson New York Author: Ontario, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Williamson , New York

Mar 07 2017
Carmax Tampa Tom Service Manager Tampa, Florida Author: springhill, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Tampa Tampa, , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Ford of Port Richey Warranty repairs not honored port richey Florida Author: New port Richey, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ford od Port Richey port richey, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 13 2017
Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Rip Off Fort Worth Texas
Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Ft Worth TX Fort Worth, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Nissan 2008 Nissan Titan Nationwide
Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissan Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
PJ's Auto World, Inc Auctioned Flood Car which was not disclosed Clearwater Florida Author: Deland, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: PJ's Auto World, Inc Internet

Feb 08 2017
Coffee Chrysler Boom Baby Boom! Coffee Chrysler sold me a lemon and told me it's not their problem! Douglas Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Coffee Chrysler Douglas, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Capital GMC San Jose Ca Steve Powell and Gill Portillo My wife had the worst experience. She has AUL Warranty so once a Warranty claim is granted this left a $100.00 deductable no matter what.  San Jose California Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital GMC San Jose Ca San Jose, California

Feb 02 2017
Loris and Eddies Auto Repair Zarooki Motors Dishonest, lies to customers, make promises they do not keep Denver Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Loris and Eddies Auto Repair Denver, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
Kristal Auto Mall Replaced battery that wasn't needed. No problems with battery until it got into their repair shop. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Kristal Auto Mall Brooklyn, New York

Jan 28 2017
 Don’t EVER go to this dealership.We thought we could trust a dealership to do the job right!! Reno Nationwide
Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Betty Mesi Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Billion automotive Billion jeep eagle and chrysler Fraud. Misrepresentation, misleading sales tactics. Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Dell rapids, South Dakota Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion automotive Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia