Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Mechanics companies on Automotive topic

Showing 51-75 of 3,261 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Aug 05 2017
Joe Starr Ross Joe Ross Scam Artist Handy Man & Mechanic Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Auto Mechanics: Joe Starr Ross Rochester, New York

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California

Jul 09 2017
Transmission Mike in Hemet Mike Mike took 600 of my money to rebuild a transmission. When it didnt operate right, and transmission fluid started leaking everywhere, i brought it back to him as he claimed he offered a warranty. He then tore it apart and put it in a box and refuses to refund my money, or provide me with an operable transmission per our agreement. hemet California Author: California Auto Mechanics: Mike in Hemet hemet, California

Jul 09 2017
mr transmission texas transmission repair Milex Scam Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: mr transmission Houston,

Jul 04 2017
Mobile Automotive Mechanic Jashua Hanson rip of mechanic west palm beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mobile Automotive Mechanic west palm beach , Florida

Jul 04 2017
Stegman Automotive Big ripoff, Ex criminals will serve you. Was driving through Lamar when I had air condioning problems. Lamar Colorado Author: Lamar, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Stegman Automotive Lamar, Colorado

Jun 29 2017
Precision Tune Auto Care Car has same problems that I took it in for multiple times Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Precision Tune Auto Care Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jun 16 2017
Done Right Automotive SCAMMED me out of $800! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Mitchell 1 Beware of free trail, it will cost you 1 year Internet Author: six mile, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Mitchell 1 Internet

Jun 15 2017
zippy's lube and car care So on the phone I get a quote for oil change for 37$. After removing the oil from my car, the owner at zippy's lube and car care tells me the price is $80.  Coral springs Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Mechanics: zippy's lube and car care Coral springs , Florida

Jun 13 2017
Gene Brown's Transmissions Rude and discrimatory and unprofessional San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gene Brown's Transmissions San Antonio, Texas

Jun 11 2017
BAM GARAGE Teresa Pejski James casey My partner purchased a car from a friend from work few months ago, after receiving the car seemed in reasonable condition considering its age -1999 vt commodore with 156000 on the clock after driving around without aircon that was suposed to have been fixed by bam garage i took it to specialist to reveal a $750 replacement cost in addition to this i decided to see what the coolant was like looks like it had never been done since car was purchesed yet bam garage claim to have flushed it on several occations not to mention all, the other charges they just added to the bill and never did end result i now have a car with siezed motor due to never being serviced properly and well over charged for nothing bam will take your money. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Auto Mechanics: BAM GARAGE Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Best Buy auto equipment This lift is not six months old and the power unit is burnt up and they say their equipment has no warranty outside according to their owners manual thathey did not send? Buyer BEWARE!! Temecula California Author: East Palatka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Best Buy auto equipment Temecula , California

Jun 07 2017
E2 Services Eddie Dillard I left my Amphicar with eddie Dillard on Sunday, March 18, 2017 to repair brakes. We arranged that it would be finished by the beginning of May. Mr. Dillard convinced me that I should put in dual brakes, rather than a single braking system which I agreed to do. He found many other issues wrong with my Amphicar. I drove from New Jersey to Florida to pick up my Amphicar on Sunday, May 7. The Amphicar was not ready to bring back to NJ. On Thursday, May 11 at 7:15 pm he brought the Amphicar without an itemized receipt of work completed. Mr Dillard informed me he would e mail me the itemized receipt the next day. Almost a month later I still have no receipt. My Amphicar was NOT returned in the condition that it was left with him.  Winter Park Florida
Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: E2 Services

Jun 04 2017
FLASH LUBE FLASH LUBE IS A BUNCH OF SCAM ARTISTS!! OVERCHARGING FOR UNNEEDED SERVICES /BUYER BEWARE Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Auto Mechanics: FLASH LUBE Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 01 2017
John Amador, Nomad Offroad Stole my money and parts, used my car as loaner to other customers Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Mechanics: John Amador, Nomad Offroad Austin, Texas

May 29 2017
Xtream diesel llc Michael Thomas Totally ripped us off and lied like a pro to our face about parts ripped off of the truck and the sorry most unprofessional mechanical work ever performed Ocala FLORIDA Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Mechanics: Xtream diesel llc Internet

May 29 2017
Tim Carroll, Carroll Custom Cadillac, Pure Cadillac Service LLC, Carroll Diesel Pros & 4x4's, Carroll Customs. Tim Carroll: A Human Pothole on Your Highway of Life Pilot Point Texas
Author: West Alexandria, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Tim Carroll Pilot Point , Texas

May 27 2017
Midas Midas on 4th St N DO NOT TRUST MIDAS, FRAUDULENT BUSINESS St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Midas St. Petersburg, Florida