Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Repair Service companies on Automotive topic

Showing 1-25 of 11,286 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 23 2017
Shaw City Motors buyer beware "you get what you pay for" Fresno California Author: placentia, California Auto Repair Service: Shaw City Motors Fresno,

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 22 2017
Cookson's Transmissions Quoted one price, tripled price and holding car hostage Duncanville Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Auto Repair Service: Cookson's Transmissions Duncanville, Texas

May 22 2017
Riley Volvo Cars Stamford Riley Cars of Stamford Service is a Fraud, Techs are Rude and Inconsiderate Stamford Connecticut Author: Stamford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Riley Volvo Cars Stamford Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 21 2017
Chris Jones Scammed Me Internet Author: Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Chris Jones Internet

May 20 2017
TexMex Auto Repair Extremely Poor Brake Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: TexMex Auto Repair Humble, Texas

May 20 2017
York Ford Exhaust Fumes, Misdiagnosis, Runaround, Lies, Crooks Saugus Massachusetts
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: York Ford Saugus, Massachusetts

May 20 2017
Maryland Performance Diesel he now goes by Maryland Perf Diesel owner Craig Briggs and mother Cheryl Briggs both scammed me out of my money 10s of thousands for an engine that is not what they say Craig Briggs & mother Cheryl Briggs are Scam Artists insisting on money for motor that is not what they promised Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Oregon Auto Repair Service: Maryland Performance Diesel Curtis Bay, Maryland

May 19 2017
TOM GILL CHEVROLET WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT AROUND FLORENCE Kentucky Author: UNION, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: TOM GILL CHEVROLET FLORENCE , Kentucky

May 19 2017
Whitley's Transmission When you're feeling like Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Islamorada, Florida Auto Repair Service: Whitley's Transmission Lawrenceville , Georgia

May 18 2017
ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS POOR WORKMANSHIP VERY RUDE! BOERNE Texas Author: Boerne, Texas Auto Repair Service: ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS BOERNE, Texas

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Fullerton's Collision, Inc Precise Collision & Fine Finishes Non-Reimbursement of car rental fees and parts not ordered and placed back on vehicle Georgetown Texas Author: Converse, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fullerton's Collision, Inc Georgetown, Texas

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 10 2017
Safelight Auto Glass Safelight did horrible job on my windshield Riverside California
Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Repair Service: Safelight Auto Glass Riverside, California

May 10 2017
ABX International Corporation Dura-Seal Head Gasket, Engine Block and intake manifold sealer Junk product with bogus money back guarantee Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: ABX International Corporation Internet