Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Tire shops companies on Automotive topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,687 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Nov 21 2017
UFCW Local 27 United Food and Commercial Workers Local 27 UFCW Local 27 is one of the worse union that operate in the port of Baltimore this only care about the interest of the company and not the employees. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Inspection: UFCW Local 27 Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 07 2017
RAYMOND RENED RAY OR RAYRAY OR rayripper401 STOP HIM FROM RIPPING OTHERS OFF. INVESTIGATING CASE IS OPEN. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: royal palm beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: RAYMOND RENED Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Nov 06 2017
MATAN SIMCHA SHALOM LAYTIN, ERIC LAYTIN, BRAKE MASTERS, OZER LAYTIN, MATAN LAYTIN, Warning, Run Away from these persons, Please be aware and please stay away, Read carefully the multiple case for fraud Los Angeles California Author: California Auto Inspection: MATAN SIMCHA Los Angeles, California

Nov 06 2017
Firestone damaged transmission when going in for brake service Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Auto Inspection: Firestone Lakeland, Florida

Nov 01 2017
Rip off Report is a Rip off and Dangerous check out the BBB I tried to post all categories, as they are a company with 51 negative comments on BBB, as they do not research any of the accusations on this site. People can use this to determine if they will use a company, and they are false statements. EDitor’s Comment to this Ripoff Report … No businesses can please 100% of the people 100% of the time  Author: other Auto & Truck Rental: Rip off Report is a Rip off and Dangerous check out the BBB other, other

Oct 23 2017
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Besides replacing my 2 front tires they returned car with busted tire pressure monitoring valve Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Tire shops: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Fort Myers, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Snyder Tire Poor Customer Service - Doesn't stand behind their work Wintersville Ohio Author: Freeport, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Number 1 Snyder Wholesale tire and auto service Wintersville, Ohio

Sep 26 2017
Synchrony Bank Tire Pros/Synchrony Car Care Rebate Card Used as Lure for purchase Orlando Florida Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Replace wrong tire and refuse to fix Mount Prospect Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Costco Tire Center at Mt Prospect Illinois Mount Prospect, illinois

Sep 15 2017
COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Bait and Switch Tire Set Purchase Greenville South Carolina Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: COSTCO Tires Greenville SC Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 14 2017
Lupient Chevrolet Ruined my chrome rims while balancing my tires Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: Lupient Chevrolet Bloomington, Minnesota

Sep 13 2017
G&G Service MAAD INC Dan Davis 435-421-1684 on the invoice B198 We pulled in to the flying J truck stop and I guy came over and said he could see a bad tire on are trailer Scipio Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Tire shops: G&G Service Scipio, Utah

Sep 07 2017
Mavis Discount Tire I ordered two new tires and and oil changed. They never did the oil change even though i paid for it and my car myseriously wouldnt start two days later so i had to bring it to another mechanic and pay more money. They also screwed up the alignment so my new tires blew out on the road less than 3 months after they were put on. They refused to fix the tires even though they told me i had a one year warrenty and they did mot return my phone calls or help me when i showed up in person. They mispelled my name in thier computer system and couldnt find my paperwork. I want my money back. They destroyed my car and i had to spend $1000 fixing what these idiots did to my car. East Windsor New Jersey Author: MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mavis Discount Tire East Windsor , New Jersey

Aug 29 2017
tire works in pahrump, nv ripoff, schemed, decieved payments,false payment, switched cash for cards and theft pahrump Nevada Author: pahrump, Nevada Auto Tire shops: tire works pahrump, Nevada

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas