Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Towing companies on Automotive topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,857 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 09 2017
retriever towing car towed from my assinged parking spot at 120 in morning they did not contact anyone first Portland Oregon Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Auto Towing: retriever towing Portland, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
American Tow Force Inc. Disrespectful Employees Pinellas Park Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Force Inc. Pinellas Park, Florida

Mar 03 2017
mountain Gate a yes communities property LIARS, FULL OF DECEIT phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: mountain Gate phoenix, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Feb 26 2017
Mr. C's Towing Towed my vehicle while being parked on my assigned parking space with parking permit displayed on rear view mirror. South Gate California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Mr. C's Towing South Gate, California

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 18 2017
Allied Dispatch Anthony Royer Deceptive NonPayment Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Dogherra's Towing and Storage Dan Dogherra is a thief! Santa Cruz California Author: Santa Cruz, California Auto Towing: Dogherra's Towing and Storage Santa Cruz, california

Feb 08 2017
Capital tow100 This company towed my car and charged me $300 to get it back when my car was registered 14 minutes after I arrived at my brothers apartment it was like they we're waiting on me to get out the car wtf... Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Towing: Capital tow100 Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 07 2017
dominion wrecker Absolute thieves who damage vehicles Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Towing: dominion wrecker Virginia

Feb 07 2017
Peaco Towing Inc. Worst customer service EVER! Richmond Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Auto Towing: Peaco Towing Inc. Richmond , Virginia

Jan 31 2017
Mega motors inc Brad Joseph Davis They took my personal property, clothes paperwork,etc, and says they don't have it? Dallas, Texas Author: crandall, Texas Auto Towing: Mega motors inc

Jan 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Verizon Wireless Verizon Roadside Assistance Scam Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Towing: Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Dominion Wrecker Thieving, Crooked, Lying, Unprofessional, Bottom Feeders Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Towing: Dominion Wrecker Woodbridge, Virginia

Jan 22 2017
Whitt''s Tow Away, Inc. Damaged front right tire beyond repair upon towing vehicle. South Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Whitt''s Tow Away, Inc. South Miami,

Jan 20 2017
Renners auto Overcharged towing and owner tried intimidation to get money Waterbury Connecticut Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Auto Towing: Renners auto Waterbury , Connecticut

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 05 2017
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION POOR OR IMPROPER HANDLING OR SERVICING OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ISSUES SOUTHFIELD TENNESSEE Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Towing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION SOUTHFIELD,