Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Towing companies on Automotive topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,857 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Nov 04 2016
1962 Illegal Towing Operation Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Towing: Larsens towing

Nov 01 2016
Camelot Apartments Miss Paulette Illegal Towing of Cars!!!!!!!!!! Richardson Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Auto Towing: Camelot Apartments Richardson, Texas

Oct 31 2016
Good Sam roadside assistance Good Sam Towing NOT SO GOOD Nationwide Author: Tabernacle, New Jersey Auto Towing: Good Sam roadside assistance Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE HENRY'S WRECKER HENRY'S PREDATORS HENRY'S PIRATES henry's pirates abominable thieves predators pirates RESTON Virginia Author: Shanghai, Nevada Auto Towing: HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE RESTON, Virginia

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at "The Solaris" and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Creamer's Auto Service Tow Service Charles Town  West Virginia Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Auto Towing: Creamer's Auto Service Charles Town WV, West Virginia

Oct 11 2016
Good Sam Roadside Service excellent, fast, honest service "I'am dropping Good Sam today and going back to (((REDACTED)))." nations wide Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Service Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
SW Auto Storage, LLC Towed my car no notice in person or mail. Dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Towing: SW Auto Storage, LLC Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Auto title loan llc auto loan llc this company took my car with all my valuables inside and i was make the last payment. I total $1200.00 paid to them P.O. Box 11 Rarotonga, Cook Islands Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Auto title loan llc Internet

Oct 04 2016
Ashley Towing SNEAKY & FRAUD Towed my truck while I was unloading & setup at disable elderly people home-3hours parked in front of their garage! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Ashley Towing Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 04 2016
ICU, Inc, Speedy Repo Crooks Like All Reviews Confirm Fredericksburg Va
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Auto Towing: ICU, Inc, Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2016
Terrace Heights Apartments Illegal towing of car due to expired registration without proper notice Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Towing: Terrace Heights Apartments Killeen, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Fast Towing, Inc. Fast Towing is a total scam, I lost my car and I have to pay $2358. las vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Fast Towing, Inc. las vegas, Nevada

Sep 13 2016
Metro Towing Inc This company towed my car wrongfully and now they don't want to fix the issue I had to pay $315.00 to release my car Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 13 2016
Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 08 2016
Jims Northgate towing THIER MISTAKE &THEY STILL MADE ME PAY $$$!!!!!!!! $$$$$ Northgate Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Jims Northgate towing

Sep 06 2016
Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Over charged me,ripped me off,scamful company Hillside Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Hillside, Illinois