Automotive → Auto Warranty

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 06 2017
Penn Warranty Corporation We purchase truck with Penn Warranty, engine problems occured - claims denied 1081 Hanover Street Industrial Park 18706 Pennsylvania Author: Camden, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Penn Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
WANTED AUTOPROTECT Paid for auto warranty and company out of business Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Auto Warranty: WANTED AUTOPROTECT Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 19 2016
empire consumer service ralph waters giving false auto warranty and took 375 out of my account pomona California Author: marion, Ohio Auto Warranty: empire consumer service pomona, California

Dec 16 2016
Vehicle Services department False Claims to Cancel My Vehicle Warranty Coverage Plano Texas Author: Cleveland, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services department Plano, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Autocare Time sensitive Factory Warranty Expiration Richardson Texas
Author: Texas Auto Warranty: Autocare Richardson, Texas

Dec 13 2016
Chrysler Company LLC Chrysler Customer Assistance department Chrysler did not honor Mopar Vehicle protection warrant Chicago IL - Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Chrysler Company LLC Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Vehicle Services Department constant mailers and threats of factor cancellation Plano Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Dec 10 2016
National Vehicle Protection Refused to honor previously authorized claim. St. Charles MO. Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection internet

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

36, Report #1341949

Dec 07 2016
True Auto Targeting elderly Fort worth Nationwide Author: Antelope, California Auto Warranty: True Auto Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Nov 29 2016
Turnkey Auto Group Sold a bogus policy Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Omnisure Group, LLC PL/Hi-Tek L.V. Inc, Liberty Auto protect, Palmer administration Services Scam, Fraud in Automotive warranty services Nationwide Author: Boston, MA, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Repair Defense Network Can't get off their mailing list and I am not interested in their services. St. Ann Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Repair Defense Network Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Windshield warranty Warrenty is worthless. $475.00 for nothing. I got caught once on the fine print but not the second time. Still rejected my claim Salt Lake City Utah Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Warranty: Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 13 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty company seems to have ripped me off Iselin New Jersey
Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin , New Jersey

Nov 08 2016
Delta Auto Protect DAP Bad Credit, does not pay, do not release vehicle until paid for, get paid first Philadelphia Nationwide Author: North Syracuse, New York Auto Warranty: Delta Auto Protect Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
AAGI Wheelz DO NOT BUY A WARRANTY FROM THIS COMPANY Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Germantown, Tennessee Auto Warranty: AAGI Arlington Heights, Illinois

Oct 27 2016
Total Care Auto/Landcar Larry Miller Volkswagen Contrct not can not be cancel Sandy Utah Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Auto Warranty: Total Care Auto/Landcar Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Safe-Guard Products International LLC Vehicle GAP Coverage is a Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Warranty: Safe-Guard Products International LLC Atlanta, Georgia