Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Car Financing companies on Automotive topic

Showing 26-50 of 5,358 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 09 2017
Greater financial resources Repossesd car in the middle of an evacuation Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Car Financing: Greater financial resources Gainesville, Florida

Sep 08 2017
TEN MINUTE TITLE LOAN Ten Minute Title Loans Santa Monica Stole from Our Non Profit Organization out of Retaliation Santa Monica California Author: Porter Ranch, California Car Financing: TEN MINUTE TITLE LOAN Santa Monica , California

Sep 06 2017
Credit Acceptance indirectly caused homelessness and loss of jobs and repoed vehicle. michigan Internet Author: brunswick, Maine Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Sep 01 2017
santander consumer usa Santander Consumer USA Ripped me off with a high interest rate and took extra payments that were never applied to my principal account dallas Nationwide Author: panama city beach, Florida Car Financing: santander consumer usa Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Usa auto brokers Hurricane harvey needed a grace pwriod they dont care. Was told they would repossess your car Houston,tx   Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Usa auto brokers Texas

Aug 31 2017
Enrique Rocha Westlake Financial Services Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Car Financing: Enrique Rocha Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Orbit Leasing We are Hurricane Harvey Victims Wyoming Michigan Author: Baytown, Texas Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Wyoming, Michigan

Aug 28 2017
Santander Consumer USA Ripped me off with a high interest rate and took extra payments that were never applied. Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest Financial Overcharged for items not needed just to start Phoenix -corporate ofc Nationwide Author: Taos, New Mexico Car Financing: Drivetime Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
GM FINANCIAL GMFINANCIAL.COM INCORRECTLY REPORTING PAYMENTS AND NOT REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU FORT WORTH TX Texas Nationwide Author: PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Ally Financial The company is over charging me and claiming that I owe more money on my loan Bloomington Minnesota
Author: Warrenton, Georgia Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 15 2017
AutovestLLC Using false informations to threaten collection! Golden Valley Mn Minnesota Author: Waterloo, Iowa Car Financing: AutovestLLC Minnesota

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 07 2017
Carpros Kia of Carson Saul They Sold me a Juicy Lemon Carson California Author: Henderson, Nevada Car Financing: Carpros Kia of Carson Carson, California

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance

Aug 05 2017
Toyota Financial Toyota USA Shame on you Toyota Financial Nationwide Author: East Moline, Illinois Car Financing: Toyota Financial Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Westlake Financial California Los Angeles California Author: RIVERDALE, Illinois Car Financing: Westlake Financial California Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana