Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Motor Vehicle companies on Automotive topic

Showing 51-75 of 1,476 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 07 2017
City Super Shop City Motors Fraud Thief Liar Carter Lake Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: City Super Shop Carter Lake, Iowa

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
vincheckreport.com Nothing's free, but this is worthless Internet Author: Roseburg, Oregon Motor Vehicle: vincheckreport.com Internet

Feb 06 2017
Mega Motors RIP off Dallas Tx Author: Texas Motor Vehicle: Mega Motors Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Primo Classics LLC Very Shady Business Practices Florida Author: Arlington, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Primo Classics LLC Internet

Jan 30 2017
D&M Leasing Lender made mistake/paid them off, D&M handled it horribly and admitted this has happened before Dallas Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Motor Vehicle: D&M Leasing Dallas, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Lantern motors fortmeyers fla Sold me a truck with a cracked air intake manifold and never told me. Took it to Ford put it on diagnostic and said it was broke down when I bought truck Ft Meyers fla Author: Copeland , Florida Motor Vehicle: Lantern motors fortmeyers fla

Jan 26 2017
City Mitsubishi Straw Purchase Woodsode, New York Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: City mitt New York

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 07 2017
COPART Copart USA auto auction salvage used cars BEWARE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT:CAR RUNS, WRONG NEEDS NEW MOTOR, DOES NOT RUN. TEXAS Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Motor Vehicle: COPART Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Atlanta Title Loan Unfair, Scam, Getting Over, Fraud, Fraudulent Scheme, Loan RipOff Marietta GEORGIA Author: Marietta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Atlanta Title Loan Marietta,

Jan 05 2017
Redcap certified Myredcap certified Russel Sehnoutka Dispatch and manger or supervisor unprofessional West subs and chicago Internet Author: Bolingbrook , Illinois Motor Vehicle: Redcap certified Internet

Dec 26 2016
Marcus Garrett Marcus act as Auto Broker using Craigslist to sell my decease Mother's 2005 Ford Taurus, ha kept all the money from the sale $2,795.00 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motor Vehicle: Marcus Garrett St Petersburg, Florida

Dec 22 2016
dimarcoauto and consignments took money no reply emails or calls Portland Nationwide Oregon, Florida
Author: sacramento, California Motor Vehicle: dimarcoauto and consignments Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Ron Dixon Motors AKA reverrocks.com Fraudulent company. Fake address. Vintage car scam. Flagstaff Arizona Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Ron Dixon Motors Internet

Dec 17 2016
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Services NOT covered at full cost for the maintenance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Temperance, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Andy Wright said report was 1.00 and charged me another 18.95 Internet Author: spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: Andy Wright Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky