Complaint Review: autotoys.com

• autotoys.com

Internet
    USA

autotoys.com Not intending to ship item Internet

Placed the order for over $400 on a Dension Gateway unit on 07/21/14.  They were cheaper than eBay.  I paid immediated after I placed the order and was assuming that it would be shipped within a week.  It is now 08/04/14 and after asking if it was shipped - they stated that it was.  It took them several days to respond.  After searching the tracking number that they provided, it shows that they only initiated shipping details on 08/01/14 - and that it has STILL not been received to actually ship.

As with the other reviews, STAY AWAY from this company and pay the extra few dollars to have it shipped from a reputable seller.

I am now trying to get my $400 back from Paypal...  and my customer that I ordered the unit from is thinking that I AM THE ONE ripping him off.  I am going to have to pay $400 out of my pocket now HOPING that Paypal gives me my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autotoyscom/internet/autotoyscom-not-intending-to-ship-item-internet-1167386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content