Complaint Review: autozone

Internet
    United States of America

autozone autozone.com Fraud - bad customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: Moron?

*General Comment: Hey Moron!!

On 4/11/11 I ordered a brand new MAF sensor on Autozone.com.
The part I received 7 days later was an obvious re-manufactured MAF sensor.
It had signs of bead blasting and the plastic piece on top was a little beat up from what appeared to be previous use.  I believe Autozone though I was to stupid and wouldn't notice.

Once I noticed the part had been re-manufactured, I contacted autozone customer service.
I was then emailed from Fedex to print out a label to sent the part back next day air, which they received. I was re-assured I would receive my new-correct part in a couple days.
well it now a week later and still no part.  I've spoken with autozone customer service many times and have received nothing but a run around.  The last person I spoke with said I would receive it on a certain day, but could not provide a tracking #.  Obvious BS. [continued below]....
.....  I finally told them to cancel my order and refund my money, apparently that will take an additional 3-5 business days to get my money.

I've read many consumer complaints about autozone, and now I'm one of those people.
I will never do business with autozone again either on line or at one of their stores...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autozone/internet/autozone-autozonecom-fraud-bad-customer-service-internet-722902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author

On 4/11/11 I ordered a BRAND NEW MAF sensor

WHO'S the moron?

#2 General Comment

Hey Moron!!

AUTHOR: neil99 - (United States of America)

Reality is that what you ordered was a reman. part. You just didn't pay attention. You couldn't afford a new one!!