Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, May 01, 2017

• Reported By: Jack — Chicago Illinois USA
AV Electronic Solutions
Internet USA

Groupon Store Price Plummet, operated by AV Electronic Solutions they sell computer models that they don't have - false advertising Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I ordered Dell Latitude E6230 with a 12.0" WideScreen LCD display, Intel Core i5-3320M CPU and 320GB HD, as it was advertised on GROUPON website (groupon.com/deals/gs-dell-e6230-12-notebook-i5-2-6ghz-2gb-320gb-win-10-refurbished?deal_option=f311882f-bd05-4a49-b448-ccfcb174a5ab),
but I have received a different product - Dell Latitude E6320 with Core i3-2310M CPU, 13.3" LCD and 230GB HD.I tried to contact the seller regarding this situation but the seller didn't reply for over a week, and when the seller finally replied I was asked if I want to keep the junk or to returne it.
Judging by the seller response, and by the way the transaction was setup, I tend to believe that the offer was purposely misleading and that the seller tries to play on the buyers ignorance. Buy choosing this disingenuous offer I already lost an opportunity to buy similar computer from different merchant at good but time sensitive discount. If I am mistaken, and the seller made an honest mistake, I would expect seller or GROUPON to send me ASAP an item, as it was advertised and as it is still continuously advertised and offered for sale on the GROUPON web site but the seller informed me that the computer model I wanted to buy is sold out - yeah right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2017 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/av-electronic-solutions/internet/groupon-store-price-plummet-operated-by-av-electronic-solutions-they-sell-computer-model-1370692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AV Electronic Solutions