Complaint Review: Avalon Bay at Westmont Station

• Reported By: mh212 — new york New York
  • Avalon Bay at Westmont Station

Nationwide
    USA

Avalon Bay at Westmont Station Avalon at Westmont Station will screw you out of your deposit Wood Ridge New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Happened to me

*Consumer Comment: Happened to me

WOULD NOT SUGGEST MOVING IN TO THIS AVALON! Walls are entirely too thin and you can hear every movement of the people living above and next door to you. Not to mention management is lazy and unhelpful. I have lived here for over a year and the Bose system in the lounge has never worked, yet they have increased the cost to rent the lounge. Everything about this place is a cash grab. I've heard stories about them keeping deposits and hitting tenants with ridiculous extra charges; they did it to me when I moved out. Kept my deposit and charged me an addtional $600 for cleaning the apt, carpet and painting. Mind you I had done all this already! They nickel and dime you for everything. Not worth the cost.

I can not speak for all Avalon Communities but stay away from this one!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2014 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avalon-bay-at-westmont-station/nationwide/avalon-bay-at-westmont-station-avalon-at-westmont-station-will-screw-you-out-of-your-depo-1177617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

Happened to me

AUTHOR: HadEnough - (USA)

Avalon charged me outlandish fees on my security deposit as well. Please contact me at AvalonDisputes@gmail.com as I have consulted attorneys.

Happened to me

AUTHOR: HadEnough - (USA)

Sorry...I'm not sure if I completed my comment to you. I have consulted with attorneys regarding Avalon wrongfully withholding security deposits. Please contact me at AvalonDisputes@gmail.com. You don't need to give me any info, but I will direct you to the attorneys interested in this case.