Complaint Review: Avalon Sarees

• Reported By: Vb_melb — Melbourne Alabama Australia
  • Avalon Sarees

Internet
    USA

Avalon Sarees Avalon Fashion AVALON THIEF HOUSE, NOT FASHION HOUSE Malaysia Internet

Okay, here's the story. It's long but please read it as I would not like anyone else going through what I am with this seller. I am getting married soon and bought my wedding dress for $215 off this seller. Initially the seller was very helpful and responding very quickly. Then stopped responding as soon as I made the payment via Paypal. I sent various emails to the seller to refund my money. No reply. Then they sent me an email saying my parcel is clearing customs in Australia. I then filed a dispute at Paypal. When paypal got involved, then I got a tracking number that a booking was made on the 6th april (2 months later) . My mum was seriously sick as my wedding dress was not even there and my wedding is coming up soon. She ended up buying another outfit for me (triple the amount I had already paid for this item) Paypal took their time but ended up telling me to reject the package for them to refund me. [continued below]....

..... DHL contacted me saying that i had a parcel from india ( note than I bought the item initially from Malaysia) I informed them that they would need to resend the package back. I called DHL today as the shipment was still on hold. They informed me that the parcel was now being delivered to another person now and would not be returned to the seller. Such a blow! There you go. I might never receive my money now. So folks, buy from other sites. Dont bother buying from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2016 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avalon-sarees/internet/avalon-sarees-avalon-fashion-avalon-thief-house-not-fashion-house-malaysia-internet-1303980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content