Complaint Review: Avas Florist

• Avas Florist

Internet
    USA

Avas Florist WARNING** Do NOT use Avas Florist Windsor, CA Internet

I placed an order on Friday for delivery to my mother in Windsor CA.  I googled for a local florist in Windsor, CA and Avas indicated they were local and guranteed same day delivery.  After I placed the order on Friday, they sent me an email on Friday night saying they would not be able to meet the delivery request but would deliver A.S.A.P.  I then got an email saying they would deliver them on Sunday.  I was ok with that since they are for Mothers Day.

Now, I get a call saying nope, they will not deliver today either but will on Monday! Really?? The customer service rep I talked to was so non-caring about the situation.  She also stated they attempted a delivery on Saturday but no one answered and they left a note on the door saying they attempted.  No one came to my mothers house yesterday and didn't leave a note! I would never have ordered from them if you wouldn't have guaranteed delivery by Mothers day.  Do not order throught this organization......they will rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-florist/internet/avas-florist-warning-do-not-use-avas-florist-windsor-ca-internet-1145744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content