Complaint Review: AVG Technologies

1 Executive Dr, 3rd floor,
    Chelmsford, Massachusetts
    USA

AVG Technologies others to follow INTERNET DISASTER Chelmsford Massachusetts

*Author of original report: AVG will get back to you

AVG downloaded software which took over my internet and changed my home page and who knows what else.   It took me several hours to resolve the issue by deleting unauthorized programs and features. AVG service people would not fix the issue, but tried to sell me software to repair the damage created by their intrusion.  In the process, I wrote down all the related companies and ads.  I will be directing my displeasure to all the company’s officers and board of directors.  I have demanded an apology and compensation for the damages, with no reply from AVG.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avg-technologies/chelmsford-massachusetts-01824/avg-technologies-others-to-follow-internet-disaster-chelmsford-massachusetts-1091182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AVG will get back to you

AUTHOR: Anthony D Schneider - ()

Thank you RIPOFF REPORT, and others.  It is like getting getting a Republican Congress to LISTEN.  But, I succeeded.  I have spoken to the Quality Manager at AVG in person and we had a good discussion of the issues.  Thank you for LISTENING.  Keep up the good work.

Anthony Schneider