Complaint Review: AVG.Com NICOSIA

• Reported By: PP — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
  • AVG.Com NICOSIA

Internet
    United States of America

AVG.Com NICOSIA AVG.COM NICOSIA took unauthorized money from personal bank account Internet

I have AVG virus protection. I pay for this yearly and am paid up. On January 31, 2013, I happen to notice that AVG.COM NICOSIA has taken $33.99 from my personal bank account.
I have no knowledge of what  this is about. I did not order or buy anything extra from AVG, and had no idea they were going to take money from my bank account!
I want AVG to put this money back!!! You don't just take money from someone's bank account without their knowledge. This is stealing!
This is a real good way for AVG to lose customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avgcom-nicosia/internet/avgcom-nicosia-avgcom-nicosia-took-unauthorized-money-from-personal-bank-account-intern-1007121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content