Complaint Review: Avlimil - Berkley Pharmaceudicals

• Reported By: west valley city Utah
  • Avlimil - Berkley Pharmaceudicals
    5649 Creek Rd.
    Cincinati, Ohio

Avlimil, Berkley Pharmaceudicals ripoff! I cancel billing, but they continue to ship and bill me. Cincinati Ohio

After a couple of shipments, I decided to cancel. I went to web-site, followed cancelling instructions, but was sent more shipments and continued to be billed.
I called company several times, waited so long a few times that I finally hung up. finally got through and they cancelled me over phone, waiting to see if I receive more shipments.

Rebecca
west valley city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avlimil-berkley-pharmaceudicals/cincinati-ohio-45242/avlimil-berkley-pharmaceudicals-ripoff-i-cancel-billing-but-they-continue-to-ship-and-b-88308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content