Complaint Review: Avon / Allied Data Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Reported By: Valdosta Georgia
  • Avon / Allied Data Corp.
    1311 Westheimer 4th Floor
    Houston, Texas

Avon / Allied Data Corp. Harrassment and Ripoff Houston Texas

I never signed up for Avon, someone used my name. I found out who did it , and I tried to fix the problem. In Feb. 2008 My daughter was in an accident. I returned from Atl in March and was told I owed $200.00. I explanined to Avon, I had no orders or products. My family said just pay it and file a complaint. Avon now has amensia.

The district maager is extremely rude. And like to play telephone tag. When I did what she suggested, was only harrasses MORE by ALLIED.

Everyday, I have phone calls from them even on Saturday. I can't even wear Avon, I have allergies so bad. I just don't want my credit ruined. Yesterday i got a call from Allied, telling me to have my legal person contact them...no problem. If that's how they want it.

Sandy
Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avon-allied-data-corp/houston-texas-77077/avon-allied-data-corp-harrassment-and-ripoff-houston-texas-376931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content