Complaint Review: AW AutoPro

• Reported By: Pier — Huntington West Virginia United States of America
  • AW AutoPro

Internet
    United States of America

AW AutoPro AW Auto Pro TOTAL LACK OF CONSUMER SERVICE, Impossible to cancel Internet, Internet

I called and requested a claim, it was denied. I realized the policy was a ripoff.
I then called and requested a cancellation of the policy.  The people I talked to at the Company, gave me the run around about who was 'authorized' to cancel the policy. After holding for over 30 minutes, a different person came online and said my call was in the queue and that someone would call me back soon. I called back again and received the same treatment. Over 30 days elapsed and no call. When I called back again, I got the same run-a-round. Even calling the Administrator garnerd no results as the same thing happened, put on hold,, then told to leave a message and someone would call me back... didn't happen.

I cancelled the credit card and no more payment were take. I then received a notice of cancellation by email to which I replied asking to call me back asap. They called me within 3 minutes. I explained my frustration and they told me that the procedure is to fax a cancellation policy request at (818) 332-1286. I tried to fax the cancellation request 5 times on 5-15-2012 and was unable to get through.
So here I am, unable to cancel the policy according the company... this is a total ripoff company.....!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aw-autopro/internet/aw-autopro-aw-auto-pro-total-lack-of-consumer-service-impossible-to-cancel-internet-int-883169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content