Complaint Review: Award Notification Commision

• Award Notification Commision
    PO BOX 2905
    Kanas City, Kansas
    USA

Award Notification Commision SCAM.... I get people's hard worked money!! Single mother right now needed help, SCUM!! Kanas City Kansas

I reicive aletterthe mail on 6/22/2013, from Award Notication Commission. They stated I won $3,000,000.00 doolars and hade to respond immediately. All with document refence #'s, Account#'s and A ANC control #. All to reicive my money I won.

They said I needed to send them $12.99: Cash, Credit Card, Money Order or Check made out to ANC, It is nothing but a scam. I make's me sick at the moment Im a single mother getting no child support, no help from the goverment, and can only find a Part-Time job, these people pray on the weak and that need the help.

I work so hard for my money all on my owe and for these "Sum Bags" to do this to people makes me sick, I hope they are caught and taken to jail everyone involed No Joke....

Beware of Award Notification Commission- PO BOX 2905 Kanas City, Kanas 6610.. 2 name's on this are Mr. John McNabb and William MacDougal, Compliance Examiner. Great names for a horrible scam on innocent hard working people. Please Beware of this and dont send in your money, because you are not a winning they just wat your money and you will never see a thing ever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/award-notification-commision/kanas-city-kansas-66110/award-notification-commision-scam-i-get-peoples-hard-worked-money-single-mother-r-1061274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content