Complaint Review: Axvoice Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, August 17, 2017
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Garden Grove California USA
  • Axvoice Inc.

Internet
    USA

Axvoice Inc. Axvoice Scam Company Internet

Originally wanted to replace Magic Jack service with Axvoice as it was advertised to be similar and only $4.99 a month.

I was never able to set it up due to changes in housing and unable to contact them. Their emails are no reply. I was using the computer at the library as I no longer had internet. Without login info I could not get onto their site to stop anything. Their phone number does not connect to a person.

The charges kept coming even though the phone was not connected. There never was a $4.99 charge the first one was over $8.00 for one month even though the phone was not connected.

I closed my bank account. They charged my closed account $39.00 which I am protesting.

They are not an  honest company.  The $4.99 a month is fake.  Everything after that is bogus as well.

They charge your credit card for unauthorized charges.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2017 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/axvoice-inc/internet/axvoice-inc-axvoice-scam-company-internet-1393581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content