Complaint Review: Azalea strings

• Azalea strings
    501 Forest Lakes Blvd #302
    Naples , Florida
    USA

Azalea strings Ariel Elliott Scam Artist musicians stole $3000.00 from my wife! Naples Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This was posted by Sean Crowley, who is harassing our company.

I contacted this company to put on a show for my company. They would only accept cash or a money order so I had to mail them a money order. Guess what? They never showed!! And I haven't been able to reach Ariel by phone either, if that is indeed her real name. Liars and Thieves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2016 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/azalea-strings/naples-florida-33064/azalea-strings-ariel-elliott-scam-artist-musicians-stole-300000-from-my-wife-naples-1339629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This was posted by Sean Crowley, who is harassing our company.

AUTHOR: azalea strings - (USA)

Over a number of months, this individual, Sean Crowley: 1950 NE 34th ST, Lighthouse Point FL 33064 954-821-0008 has been harassing the owners of Azalea Strings. He has sent live chickens to our residence, he has sent threats to our members, and is a serial harasser to us and other companies as well. His YELP profile is Samatha T, and he posted about us there, too. Everything he posts is fabricated.