Complaint Review: Azendoo

• Reported By: Projects: control, manager, scheduler — Anchorage Alaska USA
  • Azendoo

Internet
    USA

Azendoo Chris, Byron employees of Azendoo Refused to issue a refund after a trial use or purchased subscription, charged my card a year later because it remained on file with the company. Darwin France**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I was looking for an online project management tool to manage projets, I signed up for a free trial and missed the cut off date for a refund.  Azendoo REFUSED to provide even a pro-rated refund as this software solution woul not work for me and they didint care that it wouldn't work.

A year later my credit card is automatically charged to renew my Azendoo subscription without warning.  My wife disputed the charge and I checked "my" Azendoo account to see if my credit card was on file.  It was still on file and I immediately removed it and canceled my account.

I received this email from Azendoo...

well... you did authorize the yearly renewal : a subscription is set to renew unless you cancel it anytime before it's renewal date... It's like for your phone, you do not have to explicitly say every now and then that you want to keep your line
It looks like you've disputed the payment... I'm afraid our payment system does not currently allow a refund because of that dispute... plus it costs our small team €19.71 in fees which we'll provide evidences to show this is a due payment to solve the dispute in our favour).

That being said if you remove your dispute at your bank I will be able to refund with pleasure.

Let me know.
Chris

the lack of customer service and outright disregard for its customers ultimately cuased this report to be posted.  I want to warn as many professionals as possible to avoid using ths company.  May be it has to do with the fact they are French, this might explain their pompous attitude!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/azendoo/internet/azendoo-chris-byron-employees-of-azendoo-refused-to-issue-a-refund-after-a-trial-use-or-1396721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content