Complaint Review: B & D QUALITY WATER

• Phone: 559-275-0222
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

ripoff

Rented at $33 a month a whole-house, water softener for 2 years. It was old technology, didn't work after a few months, they came out to service it only twice, and it was difficult to program.

Will
aptos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/b-d-quality-water/fresno-california-93722/rainsoft-b-d-quality-water-ripoff-they-ripped-me-off-fresno-california-130973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
12Consumer
0Employee/Owner

B & D Quality Water Rainsoft

AUTHOR: Will - (U.S.A.)

Due to someone that cares about his customers I name Mark Dorman as a good role model for the future of this company as far as i can see this man listened to my complaint and worked with me thanks a lot for following up and taking the interest that you did to resolve this matter

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Will i want to thank you for calling me and i am sorry i missed your call. I tried calling you back but you were not home. I also would like to apologize again for the experience you had with B & D Quality Water, Inc. back in 1999. I wish i would have been involved so that i could have helped you back then.

In regards to your lease agreement and that you were "tricked" and that the agreement was "phony" i am not sure what you mean. On your lease agreement it states that "If lessee purchase LQ10ct9 all monies tendered within the first 6 months of this lease shall be deducted from the purchase price" of your new unit. And we would have and honored that. I am sorry that you feel we tried to trick you, I assure you that was not our goal.

Please call me at your convenience if you would like to discuss this further. I can be reached at (800)964-9283 ext. 110. I am certain after we talk you will feel better about B & D Quality Water.

AUTHOR: Will - (U.S.A.)

I did complain about it maybe it wasn't entered into your records but I complained about the system and it was very confusing to figure out and i did not want to further the lease agreement for that very reason. I was tricked in the contract that id be able to purchase one in the contract and the money would go toward buying one but of course the contract was changed so this was phony.

Dear Will of Aptos Ca,

I was very alarmed to see your post @ ripoffreport.com. I researched your file and found that in 1999 you rented a water softener from our company for a period of two years. At the end of your lease you chose not to extend the lease agreement and it was removed from your home on September 17, 2002.

In your file I did not find any reports or indications of any kind that you were unhappy with B & D Quality Water, Inc during that two year period.

The model of water softener installed in your home was an AM24 and although it was not our newest model it was very commonly used for customers such as yourself so that they might get a chance to try soft water before purchasing equipment.

I am truly sorry if you did not have a good experience with B & D Quality Water, Inc. I also wish you would have voiced your concerns back in 1999 we would have been most willing to resolve your concerns. By no means are we a perfect company but we do value our customers I am sorry that you feel we let you down.

Will may contact me directly at(800) 964-9283 ext 110 if you would like to talk about this matter in greater detail but again I am sorry you had a poor experience with B & D Quality Water.