Complaint Review: B-REAL - ECAST SETTLEMENT CORPORATION - ECAST - ROUNDUP FUNDING

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Reported By: WAUKESHA Wisconsin
  • B-REAL - ECAST SETTLEMENT CORPORATION - ECAST - ROUNDUP FUNDING
    2101 Forth Avenue, Suite 900
    Seattle, Washington

B-REAL - ECAST SETTLEMENT CORPORATION = ECAST -ROUNDUP FUNDING - B-REAL Bought all my Chapter 13 Debt. Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: CLASS ACTION WORKS FOR ME!!!

B-REAL, ROUNDUP FUNDINF, ECAST, bought up my Chapter 13 debts for pennies on the dollar and didn't let me or my lawyer know. They optained my personal information from pacer(an electronic service) and now are filing claims for companies that DID NOT FILE any claims aginst me. They are also filing claims for past dismissed debts.

I am looking to file a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT aginst this company who is making billions off the backs of the consumer. If they had not done this, the claim would have been dismissed. I say , why can't I buy my debt for pennies on the dollar?

Where is the fairness in all this? You can't find a lot of info on Round-Up Funding as it hides behind the B-Real name. B-Real owns it. If you have these companies on your bankruptcy listing of claims, TELL YOUR LAWYER TO CHALLENGE IT! Judges are starting to dismiss them as not having any proof of claim. Put these skanks out of business.

Patrick
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/b-real-ecast-settlement-corporation-ecast-roundup-funding/seattle-washington-98121/b-real-ecast-settlement-corporation-ecast-roundup-funding-b-real-bought-all-my-cha-428318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

CLASS ACTION WORKS FOR ME!!!

AUTHOR: DebbeB - (United States of America)

I received a 1099C yesterday from ECast Settlement Company for a debt that is 5 years old. My husband died five years ago and I panicked and filed for bankruptcy, I DID NOT go through with it. However, CapitalOne wrote this debt off and sold this to these thieves.

I called the 800 number but of course they just want you to leave information, they NEVER get back to you. I spoke with my lawyer, and will NOT be adding this to my taxes, I WILL contest it. If you are serious about a class action suit, let's do it? I'm NOT paying a dime on this crap! It's not even legal.

DebbeB, Winthrop Harbor, IL