Report: #991946

• Reported By: danfrombham — Pinson Alabama United States of America
  • BAARC Animal Shelter

Irondale, Alabama
    United States of America

BAARC Animal Shelter Scott Kirkland Soliciting male prostitution on craigslist. Irondale, Alabama

*Author of original report: BAARC Animal Shelter Owner Scott Kirkland Soliciting Male Prostitution

So I responded to an add on craigslist for handy man wanted. The add said to send a pic with response which I didn't think was strange at first. I thought perhaps he's just trying to weed out the weaklings and what not. After sending a few emails back and fourth to Scott discussing the supposed handyman job Scott asks for me to send grown up pics of myself. No sir nothing against gay people but if you are trying to lure people in who are looking for honest work just to see if you can get sex for money well that makes you a menace to my community and you should be prosecuted for it. I've seen other reports on ripoff report about him writing bad checks and what not. What a jerk he needs to be prosecuted and his business shut down. God knows what he's doing to those poor animals!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baarc-animal-shelter/irondale-alabama-/baarc-animal-shelter-scott-kirkland-soliciting-male-prostitution-on-craigslist-irondale-991946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BAARC Animal Shelter Owner Scott Kirkland Soliciting Male Prostitution

AUTHOR: danfrombham - (United States of America)