Complaint Review: Backpage

Internet
    USA

Backpage.com ripped me off  Internet

Dear Ripoff Report,

Backpage.com ripped me off , took my money and never posted my ads.

I always pay for my ads with a prepaid visa card , I never thought to check to see if my ads were posted because I never had a problem with backpage in the past so I didn't bother to check to see if they were up on their website plus the funds were always deducted off my prepaid visa so I assumed they were posted until one day I went to edit a few of my ads only to find out that my ads were no where to be found on their site .

They took my money off my prepaid visa cards , over a hundred dollars total and never posted my ads. I have tried over and over to contact them by email  but they don't reply back to me , they just ignore all my emails.

I personally think that is rude and terrible customer service and bad bussiness.

They will not explain why they have done this to me and it makes me very angry.

Backpage ripped me off with no explaination!

They are now being investgated and soon will be contacted by authorities and hopefully this will finally be resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/backpage/internet/backpagecom-ripped-me-offnbsp-internet-1102527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content