Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, December 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Joelton Tennessee
Marketest Consumer Research
P.O. Box 562 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Marketest Consumer Research Sent me a check for $3981.17 and ask me to evaluate Western Union by sending a $3310.00 money gram to a given address. Houston Texas

I received a letter informing me that they had learned that I was interested in part time work. They wanted to train me to become a Consumer Service Evaluator. I was to evaluate Walmart, K-mart, Sears, and JC Penny and receive $300 per week and later $750 per week.

I was also to evauate Western Union/MoneyGram by sending $3310.00 to an address provided by my assignment coordinator Ms. Anne-Maria Gibson.

Enclosed in the letter was a check on the Grand Bank of Texas and the account was Trinity Basin Preparatory, INC. The check was made out for $3981.17 and signed by Betty Shaualle.

The routing number was 8441 and the account number was 111906624.

This scan seems to very similar to the ripoff reported by Not2Bhad.

Same dollar amounts and phone numbers.

Casey
Joelton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bad-check-writers-marketest-consumer-r-marketest-consumer-research-se-404853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marketest Consumer Research